TYKMA Electrox has been proud to serve our loyal customers worldwide with laser engraving, etching, and marking stations for specific industry applications. With a team that has over 65 years of combined experience in the laser engraving field, we have hands-on, professional expertise that can be tailored to our large market in order to exceed industry and personal project needs.
Are you looking for a workstation to customize laser engraved plaques or laser engraved trophies? Read on to learn more about our user-friendly laser marking workstations, as well as how they would be a great fit for your next project.
Personalize Your Laser Engraved Trophy and Plaques
Whether you are laser engraving trophies and plaques for individual awards, or in bulk for teams, families, or coworkers, it is important to customize each item to fit the needs of the individual or group. Because of this, our team wants to provide laser engraving workstations that are both easy to use and easy to configure, allowing for a seamless application process. Some of most common customized markings that you can achieve for trophy laser engraving include:
- Inside jokes
- Significant dates
- Family mottos
- Family crests
Once you’ve completed your customized trophy laser engraving, you will have a high-contrast and crisp finished product. On top of that, we can ensure that your laser engraved trophy’s markings will not fade over time.
Laser Engraving Beyond Trophies and Plaques
Our team is proud to serve a large array of customers based on their workstation needs. In order to achieve the needs of worldwide clientele, we have created laser engraving technology to allow everyday items to have a personalized and permanent touch.
Some of the items that can be customized beyond laser engraved plaques include, but are not exclusive to, the following:
- Tools and multitools
Not finding what you are looking for on our list? Please visit the capabilities page to learn more about how our team can further help you personalize your laser engraved trophy.
FAQS About Laser Engraving Plaques and Trophies
What kinds of systems can be used for trophy laser engraving?
When laser engraving trophies or other products, TYKMA Electrox offers varied products that have the capability to engrave your custom designs. Some of the laser systems we offer include:
- Minilase™ Auto Door Laser Marking System – Our Minilase™ marking system is a desktop unit and is equipped with power focal height adjustment controlled by an operator control pendant. It also features a three-sided vertical automatic door with auto mode.
- Zetalase™ XL LFSS 3D – This floor-standing laser marking system features a 3D laser contour marking field of 9.84” x 9.84” (250 mm x 250 mm) which enables drawing and importing 3D shapes and objects for programming. This laser marking system is ideal for when your engravings need to wrap around your trophy or plaque.
- Vereo™ Integration Fiber Laser Marking System – If you are engraving as part of a larger production process, this laser marking system is ideal for you. The Vereo™ features high peak power, fast processing times, and maximum application flexibility. It can be easily integrated into any automated line with trouble-free operation.
- Build-To-Order Systems – If you’re looking for a laser engraving system that is specific to your own production requirements, we can evaluate your product aspects and create a unique system for your business. We will take into account exact specifications, sizing, safety needs, and spacing requirements.
We offer other laser systems as well, so be sure to check out our list of products and discover which workstation will work best for you.
How long will my trophy laser engravings last?
Our marks are very durable and will last your product’s lifetime, whether you are laser engraving trophies or other products. No matter what you’re working with, your custom design will not fade with time.
TYKMA Electrox only offers products that will produce high-quality markings, engravings, and etchings that last for the useful life of a product.
What materials can I laser engrave?
Our laser engraving machines are versatile and can work with a wide range of materials. For MOPA fiber lasers, the ideal laser systems for plaques and trophies, you will be able to mark:
- Brass and copper
- Nickel-plated materials
- Painted materials
- Black oxide
How long does the process of laser engraving plaques and other products take?
Laser engraving is a quick process, and materials are vaporized with each pulse. Depending on the complexity of the design you’re creating, laser engraving plaques and other products can take as little as a minute. If you’re working on multiple products with intricate designs, this process can take longer. No matter what you’re engraving, our laser systems are designed to be efficient in the production process.
Why TYKMA Electrox Is Your Source for Laser Engraved Plaques and Trophies
At TYKMA Electrox, our laser engravers’ beam quality, waveform pulse control, and high power allow for a deep and durable laser engraved trophy. This is due to the fact that all of our laser marking systems are equipped with high-powered MOPA fiber lasers, making our products some of the most advanced fiber lasers in the world.
Additional features of trophy laser engraving workstations from TYKMA Electrox include:
- Energy-efficient product line of workstations
- Compact machinery for easy configuration and storage
- Up to 100,000-hour lifespans
- Workstations ship fully assembled and calibration-free
- Precise engraving, etching, and marking capabilities
- Products protected by our three-year warranty
- No lamps, water cooling or alignments needed to maintain workstations
For more information regarding our products and services, please visit our features page to learn more.
Contact TYKMA Electrox for Your Trophy Laser Engraving Needs!
If you are looking for a workstation equipped for providing a seamless laser engraved trophy or plaque, our team at TYKMA Electrox is here to help you. For additional information on the wide range of product and material applications that can be completed with laser engraving solutions, please visit our blog.
Contact us today to learn more about a workstation that can accommodate laser engraved plaques, as we look forward to assisting you in any way that we can!