At TYKMA Electrox, we offer a variety of industrial laser marking systems that can be tailored to just about any application you may need. Our solutions are durable, budget-friendly, and extremely versatile, making us compatible with a wide variety of industries.
Our advanced technology at TYKMA Electrox is ideal for laser engraving cups because our systems are equipped to perfectly accommodate any type of material, application, composition, and surface. With our ability to laser engrave tumblers and water bottles, we provide clear, distinct, and precise marks to turn your idea into reality.
How Does TYKMA Electrox Laser Engrave Water Bottles?
When it comes to our solutions at TYKMA Electrox, laser engraving water bottles and tumblers is a precise process. Essentially, this accuracy is accomplished through paint ablation using our CO2 laser products, which supply a high speed and a clean look.
What Is Paint Ablation?
Ablation is a vital process for working with painted materials, including tumblers or cups. Ablating removes the surface-coated layer of material and creates a smooth mark with minimum surface penetration.
Some benefits of paint ablation, or laser texturing, include:
- Lasers target only the surface material to be removed
- There is little to no damage to the product itself
- There is little waste to clean up because removed material is vaporized
- Ability to use nontoxic solvents and chemical products
- Quality and precise results well-suited for bar codes, serial numbers, data codes, logos, designs, data codes, and more
- CO2 laser wavelengths absorbed more efficiently
- Lower operating costs due to minimal wear down of equipment
Our 100 W CO2 scan-head-driven laser systems are ideal for high-speed laser ablation of painted and coated cups, mugs, tumblers, and a variety of other promotional products. Laser engraving tumblers and these other items is simple with TYKMA Electrox equipment.
When it comes to our products for laser marking water bottles, our CO2 systems are essential in producing precise, high-resolution marks at a low operating cost. Other key features of our products include:
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Wide range of marking types
- User-friendly interface
- Fast file transfer to the laser
FAQs About Laser Engraving Cups and Tumblers
Now that you understand the process behind paint ablation and creating a laser engraved bottle, here are some frequently asked questions to help give you a better understanding of how our systems can be used in your business’s practices.
What kinds of materials can be laser engraved?
When laser engraving cups and tumblers, we recommend using materials that are made of glass, plastic, ceramic, leather, and coated metal because they work best with our laser engraving systems.
How long does it take to engrave a single bottle?
Engraving a single bottle takes less than a minute. Our machines have a lifespan of up to 100,000 hours, meaning they will last for years to come, providing efficient product markings.
What can I create when laser engraving a tumbler?
Anyone can get creative when laser engraving tumblers. Since our laser systems facilitate diverse functionalities, we’ve seen people engrave:
- Wear laser safety goggles – When operating a laser engraving system, it is important to wear goggles to protect your eyes from scattered laser radiation.
- Remove harmful dust and fumes – Fume extraction systems are recommended when using laser engraving machines. While the laser marking process can naturally produce dust or fumes, it is important to maintain health and safety by removing these substances from your working environment. This will also help you keep your system clean.
- Follow all regulations – Depending on the industry you’re working in, you may need to display expiration dates, model designs, certifications, and a unique device identifier on device labels. Be sure to research these aspects for the specific industry you are operating within.
- Follow proper training procedures – Working with laser engraving products requires specific training and education. Operators with proper training will know that it is highly important to make sure that the laser beam is not in your line of vision, or it can cause damage to your eyes. Training is also essential for utilizing our systems and preventing any mistakes when creating laser engraved cups.
- Display warning signs – Having proper signage in place will prevent others from accidentally putting themselves in a dangerous position and help create a safe work environment.
- Consultation on laser marking – Right from the start, our sales and service technicians will review what you need in your facility to ensure your laser engraving is accomplished reliably.
- 24/7 technical support – Whether you need help a day or a year later, we are here for you. We offer a 24/7 emergency service line of technicians who are ready to assist you with any question or issue.
- On-site training – When purchasing a new laser product, it is essential to be trained properly on its use. Our factory-trained technicians can assist you with machine set-up, laser safety training, troubleshooting, service maintenance, and more.
- Service packages – We want to ensure that your laser engraving system will run properly for years to come. To facilitate this, we offer a wide variety of packages to ensure your equipment is up to date. We provide repair services, new employee training, preventative maintenance, and more.
- Laser etching – As a subset of laser engraving, this process causes the surface of the material to melt, and is used on materials like metal, anodized surfaces, polymers, and ceramics.
- Laser marking – This process alters the appearance of a material while leaving its surface intact. The four common types are annealing, carbon migration, foaming, and coloration.
- Exceptional service, 24/7, 365 days a year
- Personalized on-site and in-house training
- Technical phone support
- Fully warrantied, customized solutions designed to exacting international standards
- System integration into existing processes
- Specialized workstation design and fabrication
- Straightforward set up, programming, and engraving
Are there any safety regulations I should be aware of?
Yes. Here are some general safety precautions to keep in mind when using our products:
What industries can use a laser engraver for tumblers?
Our laser engraving systems can be used for almost any industry. Some prominent ones include:
How durable are laser engravings?
The maximum engraving depth is 0.020’’ in metal and 0.025’’ in materials like graphite. This depth ensures the engravings are durable and can endure any kind of wear. For example, if you engrave a tumbler, the engraving will last while the product is being used throughout daily life.
Get the Support You Need When Producing Laser Engraved Tumblers
When creating your very own laser engraved cup or tumbler, know that TYKMA Electrox wants to ensure you get the training and help you need. We don’t just sell laser engraving products; we offer long-term support so your operation is as efficient as possible. Our support for you includes:
Other Products and Services We Offer
TYKMA Electrox supplies other functionalities to fit your business needs if you produce more than laser engraved tumblers. In addition to laser engraving, our systems provide:
Be sure to reach out to our sales team and speak with someone who can help guide you to the best products for your facility. We also provide sample laser marking, where you can send samples of your products and we will test them with our various laser processes to determine which works best. This is free of charge and can be done easily by filling out a form and sending your samples to our location in Ohio.
To become more accustomed to the laser engraving process, check out our laser engraving tutorials for helpful info. Our extensive videos feature different laser engraving systems operating on a variety of materials.
What Makes TYKMA Electrox Ideal for Laser Engraving Tumblers?
For more than 55 years, TYKMA Electrox has been providing cutting-edge, affordable, and innovative systems for laser engraving cups and more. Whether your water bottle is plastic, or your tumbler is stainless steel, our reliable systems are incredibly versatile and capable of working with a wide variety of materials and industries.
When you utilize our laser engraving systems, you’ll receive:
Contact Us Today for Laser Engraving Cups
Our team of skilled software designers, engineers, and technical service professionals is dedicated to making our process simple so we can deliver reliable, customized products. At TYKMA Electrox, we prioritize our customers to guarantee satisfaction and ensure every laser engraving challenge has a solution.
Contact us today for a free product consultation and to learn more about laser engraving tumblers, water bottles, and cups with our unique systems. We look forward to working with you!