At TYKMA Electrox, our laser engraving machines have the ability to mark a variety of surfaces, with tungsten being a material our systems commonly work with, especially when it comes to carbides. But whether on carbides or on raw tungsten, laser engraving is the ideal marking process due to its precision, repeatability, and clean, crisp marks.
We believe in offering the most advanced laser marking systems in the world through the best technology available. Plus, our experience combined with our skilled team has enabled us to provide effective solutions for customers in a range of industries. So no matter what your laser engraving tungsten needs entail, we have the systems and the team to get the job done.
Advantages to Laser Marking Tungsten
Tungsten is an extremely versatile material that helps provide an assortment of benefits for products and companies. Some of its benefits include:
- High density – Tungsten has one of the highest densities when it comes to metals, and as a result of this, it can hold more weight in a smaller package.
- Corrosion-resistance – The material is also highly resistant to corrosion, and due to this it is very useful when facing prolonged exposure to substances such as acids, water, or solvents.
- Strength in fabrication – Tungsten is extremely robust, making it ideal for metal fabrication. Its rigidity can be drawn into very thin wires without breaking.
- Resistance to high temperatures – Tungsten has a high melting point, making it beneficial in certain applications, such as those found in the construction and aerospace industries.
- Electronic applications – This metal has conductive properties and relative inertness, allowing it to have a role in the electronic industry and within settings with high levels of radiation. Due to its natural radiation shield, it makes it difficult for X-rays to penetrate.
Laser Engraving Tungsten for Diverse Industries
Tungsten plays an important role in industries for its array of application possibilities, making laser engraving tungsten perfectly suited for a wide array of fields. Common industries include:
Along with the experience we have thanks to working with these industries, companies also choose us for laser marking tungsten and other materials due to the quality they receive. When you work with TYKMA Electrox, you are choosing to receive benefits such as:
- High-powered, MOPA fiber laser systems
- Air-cooled, solid-state, maintenance-free designs
- Industry-leading warranties
- No lamps, water cooling, or alignments required
- Zero calibrations required
- Compact machine footprints
- Production-ready laser marking workstations delivered fully assembled, requiring minimal setup
- Advanced marking capabilities that are designed to exacting quality standards
- 24/7/365 customer support
We prioritize the experience of the customer to ensure that you have the best laser marking option for your needs. With this in mind, our company offers support services to help with questions, troubleshooting, repairs, and more.
Learn More About Laser Engraving Tungsten
Are you interested in finding out more about laser engraving tungsten? TYKMA Electrox is committed to finding a solution for your application needs.
Contact us today and we will help you determine which marking system will best meet your goals.