Our laser systems are used in a variety of carbide marking applications.
- Fiber lasers are ideal for creating bright white marks on carbide surfaces
- Carbide is often used in the manufacture of cutting tools and drills for metalwork
Carbide is a strong, dense material that is ideal for manufacturing a variety of cutting tools and drills used in the metalworking industry. It is also a popular material for jewelry such as men’s wedding bands.
We have experience in providing a variety of solutions to manufacturers who need to add branding and identification to their carbide products.
Carbide – It’s Not a Problem
Carbide cutting tools and drills for metalworking are easily marked with our fiber laser systems.
- Create white surface marks on carbide cutting tools
- Mark information on carbide drill shanks without causing surface disruption
Tungsten carbide men’s wedding bands are very popular.
- Mark logos, size info, and personal messages on the inside of wedding bands
- Decorate the outside of carbide rings with graphics and logos
Recommended Solutions for CarbideExplore All Products
All About Laser Engraving Carbide
Let’s take a look at laser engraving carbide and how TYKMA Electrox can best supply your operations with the right carbide laser engraver for your needs.
How Does Marking Technology Compare?
The four main types of marking technologies are laser, dot peen, inkjet, and electrochemical. How does each alternative method compare to laser marking and which could be the most accurate and effective solution for your application?
The Absolute Best Customer Service Around
Since we plugged it in it’s been working nonstop. Cut our production engraving times in half!
It has been one of the best purchases we have ever made.
The lasers we have purchased from TYKMA Electrox are very well engineered and nicely finished products.
We Partner with You
To develop solutions, solve problems, and create efficiencies.