We offer superior UV laser glass marking technology, with better results than common CO2 lasers.
- Decorate glass/crystal drinkware and awards of all shapes and sizes
- Mark automotive, scientific, and solar glass products
Glass is common in many of our everyday products, including mirrors, windows, and drinkware. Our specialized UV laser technology is ideal for processing glass with superior results compared to CO2 laser etching.
Produce high-contrast decorative marks on drinkware and awards without creating large fractures. Our lasers are also used to brand and apply information to automotive and construction glass and mirrors.
Glass – It’s Not a Problem
Glass drinkware and awards of all shapes and sizes can be customized with our laser technology.
- Create bright white decorative etchings on wine, beer, and standard drinking glasses
- Create consistent marks without chipping caused by CO2 lasers and remove the need for sandblasting processes
Automotive glass and mirrors are often labeled with safety and identification labels.
- Ablate the reflective surface of mirrors to enable backlit arrays for driver signals
- Apply critical safety and general labeling to windshield and driver/passenger windows
Test tubes and glass panels used in various processes can benefit from permanent markings.
- Label test tubes with critical information
- Scribe information on custom glass products or solar panels
Recommended Solutions for Glass
Your Source for Laser Engraving Car Parts
At TYKMA Electrox, we strive to be a leader for laser marking in the automobile industry. By working with a wide range of clients and completing detailed, custom work, our laser engraving of auto parts is incomparable across the industry.
Making a Mark on the Entertainment Industry
Did you know that lasers have a place in the entertainment industry? From personalizing guitar picks to engraving name plates on Oscars, there are various cool ways lasers enhance the industry.
The Absolute Best Customer Service Around
Since we plugged it in it’s been working nonstop. Cut our production engraving times in half!
It has been one of the best purchases we have ever made.
The lasers we have purchased from TYKMA Electrox are very well engineered and nicely finished products.
We Partner with You
To develop solutions, solve problems, and create efficiencies.