Our experience and tools allow us to mark a variety of plastics.
- MOPA fiber lasers are ideal for most plastics
- Green and UV lasers are available for specialized plastic marking applications
Our tools use a variety of laser wavelengths to mark most plastics.
Many plastics can be marked using standard, nanosecond-pulsed MOPA fiber lasers; however, some plastics require UV or green laser technology to achieve optimum results.
From Polypropylene to Polyethylene — It’s Not a Problem
Polypropylene is a common, durable, low-cost plastic used in a variety of component types.
- Mark black automotive components
- Etch medical device components
Low-density polyethylene is ductile and soft.
- Mark medical catheters with UV lasers
- Create marks on various tubing products
Polyetheretherketone is a high-performance, durable plastic.
- Mark medical implant devices
- Label contact pins on specialized cable connectors
Polyvinyl Chloride combines well with additives and is used to manufacture a variety of everyday products.
- Mark and label construction-based materials
- The material is used in the manufacture of various electrical components
Acrylonitrile-Butadiene-Styrene is a low-cost, ultra durable, everyday use plastic.
- Add markings to automotive parts manufactured using ABS
- Engrave logos and information on various durable component shells and housings
Recommended Solutions for PlasticExplore All Products
Ideal Systems for Plastic Laser Etching
TYKMA Electrox laser systems are capable of marking on a wide variety of materials and substrates, including ABS plastic. Facilities that are looking for an efficient, reliable system for marking, engraving, and etching ABS plastic should review the lengthy list of product options we can provide.
The Best Solution for Laser Engraving Polyethylene
Searching for a laser engraving machine that will work with polyethylene? Look no further than the laser engraving systems from TYKMA Electrox. Let’s look at specifics for polyethylene along with our recommended system for marking it, the Vereo UV Integration Laser.
The Absolute Best Customer Service Around
Since we plugged it in it’s been working nonstop. Cut our production engraving times in half!
It has been one of the best purchases we have ever made.
The lasers we have purchased from TYKMA Electrox are very well engineered and nicely finished products.
We Partner with You
To develop solutions, solve problems, and create efficiencies.