At TYKMA Electrox, we know full well the effort that goes into keeping a business thriving, and we also know that such efforts deserve a shout out from time to time.
Since we’re a Chillicothe business ourselves, we thought we’d highlight some local businesses in the area to showcase some of the amazing things they do. Check them out!
- Classic Brands – This family-owned company distributes a variety of major alcohol brands including Budweiser, Michelob, Rolling Rock, Mike’s Hard Lemonade, New Belgium, Yuengling, and more. They also sell merch and can additionally supply their services for parties.
- Apollo Records – Records have come back in a big way over the last number of years, and we’re certainly glad Chillicothe has their own venue where collectors can grab up their favorites. On a related note, check out this post on some new tech coming to vinyl record production!
- Creations SewClever – This area business provides a variety of beautiful quilts along with patterns, kits, books, tools, and more so their customers can craft some amazing pieces of their own. You can check out their site for their list of classes, too.
- OSU Sports Fans – At this company, customers can buy officially licensed merchandise for the Ohio State Buckeyes so they can root on the college’s teams in style. Everything from clothing to jewelry to flags and so much more is available at the shop, so check it out.
- CARRS – Specializing in accessories, electronics, cleaning and detailing for cars, this business can provide a wide variety of services for vehicle owners. If your car is in need of sprucing up, give CARRS a look.
- Bernie & Max Stained Glass – Looking for some custom stained-glass work? This area business can offer glass for window panels, transoms, arches, doors, lamps, home accents, and so much more. Plus, they have the ability to work in a variety of styles including contemporary, Victorian, art deco, southwestern, religious, and more.
- Chillicothe Sewing Center – This business, with decades of experience in the sewing machine industry, can provide a wide array of machines for hobbyists and businesses. Give them a look!
- Hatch Boutique – Those with little ones will certainly want to check out Hatch Boutique, which can supply them with children’s apparel, toys, maternity clothes, nursing wear, and specialty gifts. There’s sure to be plenty you’ll love!
- The History Store – This shop offers amazing miniatures of buildings, tanks, ships, aircraft, and soldiers, all ranging in historical era. There’s some really great craftsmanship at play in their work, so be sure to give their site a look!
- Globe Furniture & Mattress – Need something for the bedroom, living room, dining room, or elsewhere? Give this local store a look and find some amazing pieces of furniture and accent items to spruce up your home!
- Rustic Gals Boutique – If you’re looking for women’s clothing that has a unique flair, visit this shop. Their catalog features dresses, boots, tops, jackets, shorts, sweaters, and more.
- She Said Yes! Bridal & Formal – This company supplies wedding clothing for brides, bridesmaids, grooms, children, and more, along with formal wear for proms and homecomings. Take a look at all they can offer.
- Wild Roots Botanicals – Looking for something to add to your garden or a special place in your home? Check out this shop that can provide a variety of plants and accessories you’re sure to love.
- Tecumseh! Trading Co – This shop, dedicated to providing wares that celebrate Native American heritage, offers jewelry, home décor, gift items, and more. Be sure to check them out for some unique items!
- Homage – This Columbus-based clothing company specializes in apparel for sports teams, with Ohio teams like OSU, the Browns, the Indians, the Cavs, the Reds, and the Bengals being one of their focuses. Be sure to browse their site to uncover some great finds for the sports fans in your life!
Laser Engraving for Small Businesses
Before we wrap up, we wanted to highlight some of the ways TYKMA Electrox can help small businesses add value to their products.
Laser marking and engraving is ideal for adding serial numbers, codes, branding information, and more, and can additionally give you and your customers personalization options by adding text, graphics, dates, and other customized information.
Some of the businesses that benefit from laser marking systems include those in the following industries:
Check out our small business post for more insights and reach out to us with any questions!
At TYKMA Electrox, we believe that our customers deserve the best technology that is available. With this in mind, our lasers are reliable and environmentally friendly, and they are designed to maximize your savings while being energy efficient. Are you searching for a tabletop laser engraver? TYKMA Electrox has multiple options for you to choose […]
We’ve crafted another entry in our spotlight series, and this time we have reached out to client and jewelry company Thoughtful Impressions to get some insights on their operations and offerings, and to showcase how our laser marking equipment has benefited them and their customers. Give it a look! And if you haven’t seen our […]
At TYKMA Electrox, the primary focus of our company is the relationships we build with our customers. Our team intends to keep our relationships strong despite the circumstances that are affecting each of our lives on a global scale. To all of our customers and business partners, we hope you and your loved ones remain […]
TYKMA Electrox’s laser engraving machines have a wealth of applications for a wide variety of industries, and they are capable of producing materials that are marked, engraved and etched. But what is it about TYKMA Electrox’s systems that makes them the ideal choice for your business?