At TYKMA Electrox, we design and manufacture industrial laser marking machines for applications across an array of industries. When it comes to deep laser engraving, our systems serve as cost-effective solutions for your marking needs. From standard products to custom-made machines, our team strives to make sure that you are receiving the best product available.
Deep laser engraving is the detailed process of marking high-definition features into the surfaces of various materials. Due to the very high light intensities on the object of application, the material in the laser zone is melted and/or evaporated. The deep laser engraving process is made possible with our TYKMA Electrox systems.
As a world-leading manufacturer of deep laser engraving systems, our knowledgeable team has over 55 years of combined experience in permanent marking specification, design, and use. When you choose TYKMA Electrox, you are choosing unparalleled customer support matched with high-quality systems for your application needs.
Materials for Deep Laser Engraving
Laser marking systems are used by a wide range of industries for their everyday business operations. At TYKMA Electrox, we understand that each industry is unique and should be treated as such. The deep laser engraving machines we provide are designed for durability and versatility, equipped with the capability to mark on almost any material or substrate.
Our deep laser engraving machines can be used to engrave materials and substrates such as:
Finding the right deep laser engraving system for your material needs is essential for your application. If you are unsure which of our systems is the best choice for you, send us samples of your intended product and we will evaluate the optimal deep laser engraving system required.
Deep Laser Engraving Across Different Industries
In addition to serving as solutions for deep laser engraving on a range of materials, our laser systems can also be used across virtually any industry. We are committed to designing versatile systems that can satisfy a wide array of sectors’ needs. Some of the core markets we have had the experience of working with include:
From marking for kitchen utensils to rubber hoses to missile housings, our systems are capable of doing it all. To learn more about how our deep laser engraving systems are being utilized by these sectors, check out our industries page.
Deep Laser Engraving Systems
At TYKMA Electrox, we offer a broad range of systems equipped with diverse laser marking capabilities so that we can provide solutions to applications of any material, surface, or composition. From deep laser engraving to industrial laser projects, our laser systems get the job done quickly and efficiently every time.
Our experienced team will work closely with you to determine the best suited system for your laser engraving applications. Some of the laser marking systems we provide include:
- LaserGear BOQX – This workstation is a benchtop laser system that combines simplicity with power. Enhanced for usability and operation ergonomics, this is a high-quality machine at an entry-level investment mark.
- LaserGear QUBE60W – Our QUBE60W provides advanced marking capabilities with improvements to speed, flexibility, and deep laser engraving. This product is also equipped with superior power and selectable pulse durations.
- Minilase XL – Our Minilase XL offers a larger workspace and an open interior for flexibility in a desktop solution. This system is built with a three-side pneumatic vertical door, has a power focal height adjustment, and incorporates auto-mode for high-volume applications.
- Zetalase – This product offers a maintenance-free, robust, and highly flexible design, along with more features than any other system on the market. With this product, you can easily engrave text, barcodes, date codes, graphics, and much more.
- Vereo Integration Fiber – Our Vereo Integration fiber laser marker features a MOPA-based fiber engine, fast processing times, and an air-cooled, maintenance-free design. In addition, the built-in focus finder helps to quickly and easily focus the laser for marking intricate applications.
- Scorpion Integration Laser – This product is designed for high precision and standalone capabilities. The built-in Ethernet and software allow users to network their systems and connect, edit, and upload new programs.
To browse our entire selection of laser marking systems and accessories, check out our products page.
Benefits of Our Deep Laser Engraving Machines
Our TYKMA Electrox team is dedicated to providing the latest laser technology available to our customers. We consistently manufacturer durable, cost-effective solutions while never compromising on quality. In addition to durability and versatility, our products are designed to deliver a number of benefits to your deep laser engraving applications.
Some of our TYKMA Electrox laser advantages include:
- Air-cooled, maintenance-free designs
- MOPA fiber laser technology available in different power levels
- No lamps, alignments, or water cooling necessary
- Zero calibrations required
- Systems backed by 18-month or 3-year warranties
- 100,000-hour lifespans
- Compact machine footprints and energy efficiency
Each of our deep laser engraving systems is built with advanced capabilities to solve even the most challenging laser marking applications. If you’re looking for a laser marking machine that delivers high performance, reliability, and maximum flexibility, choose TYKMA Electrox.
Check Out Some of Our Additional Laser Engraving Tips
The laser technology industry is very dynamic and always changing. If you’re looking to learn more about laser industry insights, TYKMA Electrox company news, product developments, or laser marking tips, explore our blog page today to stay in the loop. Some of our recent posts include:
- TYKMA Electrox Provides Systems for Production Line Laser Marking
- TYKMA Electrox Systems for Marking Gun Cases
- The 22 Best Everyday Carry Accounts You Should Be Following
- LaserGear Provides the Best Systems for Laser Engraving Pets Tags and Other Items
- How Small Medical Device Manufacturers Will Benefit from a LaserGear System
- Check Out These 15 Great Small Businesses in Chillicothe and Central Ohio
Reach Out to TYKMA Electrox Today to Learn More About Our Deep Laser Engraving Machines
At TYKMA Electrox, we provide a variety of laser marking machines designed to serve as a solution to practically any laser application. Our team wants to ensure that you are receiving the best product for your deep laser engraving needs so it’s important to us that you are satisfied with your TYKMA Electrox experience.
Contact us today to determine which of our machines is the optimal and cost-effective solution for your next deep laser engraving application. Our team is readily available to answer any deep laser engraving questions you might have. We look forward to helping you!
Laser marking and engraving has been put to use by diverse industries, with the medical field being a prominent sector in need of the clean, crisp marks that laser systems can provide. As a subset of the medical field, dental practices and dental equipment manufacturers can greatly benefit from laser marking, particularly if they opt […]
Laser marking and engraving has a wide variety of applications for businesses and hobbyists, with everything from the medical field to the everyday carry subculture and more getting real benefits from laser marked parts.
At TYKMA Electrox, we believe that our customers deserve the best technology that is available. With this in mind, our lasers are reliable and environmentally friendly, and they are designed to maximize your savings while being energy efficient. Are you searching for a tabletop laser engraver? TYKMA Electrox has multiple options for you to choose […]
Laser Marking in the Athletic Industry The market for the laser engraving industry has expanded significantly over the past few years. What used to be thought of as a process used only by industrial companies has broadened to reach businesses across many diverse fields. With countless applications and easy-to-use systems, laser marking has become a […]