Desktop Laser Engraving Machines from TYKMA Electrox
Our laser marking systems utilize the latest in MOPA fiber laser technology and an MLM fiber laser system. This gives operators high-quality functionality in a small package that can be easily fit into any facility.
The Benefits of a TYKMA Electrox Desktop Laser Engraving Machine
The efficient and reliable lasers we provide, coupled with TYKMA Electrox’s industry-leading customer service, allows you to make the most of your equipment investment. But you get plenty more when you acquire one of our systems, such as any from our line of desktop laser engravers.
Our customers appreciate the following advantages:
- The convenience and easy facility integration that our desktop laser engraving machines provide
- The ergonomic, user-friendly, and maintenance-free designs of our systems
- Clean, clear marks and engravings well-suited for serial numbers, bar codes, data codes, branding, logos, designs, and more
- The ability to mark, engrave, and etch on a range of materials for numerous industries
- Low-power operation, from 10 to 70 watts, making for increased efficiency and cost savings
- Superiority over outdated YAG laser systems
- 3-year warranties that supply peace of mind, along with the units’ 100,000-hour lifespan
- No lamps, water cooling, or alignments necessary, and zero calibrations required
- Production-ready designs for our desktop laser engraving machines that facilitate simple set up
- A host of available accessories including rotary devices, rack shelves, programmable Z-axes, focal lenses, fume extraction systems, and laser safety glasses
- Training offered on site, online, or at TYKMA Electrox, along with reliable and ongoing support services
- Helpful video tutorials and downloads
Be sure to reach out to our experienced team to ask about any of the capabilities for our laser engraving machines for desktop. And if you have questions about specific materials, applications, or accessories, don’t hesitate to let us know!
Desktop Laser Engraving Machine Models
Our desktop laser engraving systems include the following premium models:
- Minilase™ Manual – This unit is simple and affordable, yet powerful
- Minilase™ – This system offers maximum efficiency in a compact package
- Minilase™ XL – This system provides a larger workspace and an open interior for maximum operator flexibility
- Zetalase™ – The premium feature list for this unit includes a touchscreen PC and 360° radial part marking capabilities
- LaserGear BOQX – Created as part of our entry-level LaserGear line, this desktop laser engraving machine is ideal for small businesses
Materials That Our Lasers Mark, Engrave, and Etch
TYKMA Electrox uses MOPA fiber lasers, which are safe and effective on a wide array of materials. These materials include, but is it not limited to, the following:
- Painted, coated or anodized surfaces, black oxide and more
- Carbide and synthetics, including PCD
- Plastics, including ABS, glass-filled, polyethylene, and more
- Metals, including various grades of steel, stainless steel, titanium, galvanized materials, brass, copper, and more
And all TYKMA Electrox desktop laser engraving machines are designed for simple set up, programming and marking.
They carry comprehensive three-year warranties and offer 24/7/365 application technician support over the long-term life of your device. Additionally, our systems are engineered to be maintenance-free to ensure ease of customer use.
Ready to incorporate a desktop laser marking machine into your operations and boost your capabilities? Click our button below to get started!
About TYKMA Electrox
We are specialists in industrial laser marking and engraving systems. Our number one focus is the relationship with our customers as we aim to make things simple. From the initial contact through the installation of your laser system and beyond, we strive to provide a personalized consultative approach to solving your application.
Utilizing the latest in MOPA fiber laser technology, our machines offer high end design and are packed with cutting edge features backed with the best warranty in the industry. We can mark a variety of substrates, from all metals to most plastics, from anodized to carbide and more.
Contact us today to learn how TYKMA’s expertise and experience can help solve your application.