Another IMTS Conference for the Books
Everyone here at TYKMA Electrox proudly represented Chillicothe, Ohio as we ventured to Chicago, Illinois as exhibitors for the six-day International Manufacturing Technology Show (IMTS) last month.
From September 12-17, our North Building booth proudly displayed many of our high-quality laser products and machines. Visitors were able to see live demonstrations of our laser markers, receive industrial insights from our staff and go home with a pamphlet of product information.
During the trade show, everyone on the TYKMA Electrox team placed a special emphasis on our latest releases which include the following products:
- Zetalase™ XLT:A brand-new addition to the Zetalase™ line, the XLT proves its versatility with its 24″ x 24″ continuous marking field.
- Vereo™ Smart Integration Laser: This smart laser allows users to control and monitor marking lasers from any connected smart device.
- Minilase ™ XL: This is the latest addition to the popular Minilase™ laser marking line and features an even larger workspace.
- 3D Laser Processing: 3D laser processing allows for the marking of cylindrical objects, uneven surfaces, concave and convex surfaces, and more.
In addition to unveiling our newest laser marking systems, several members of our staff had the chance to meet current and prospective customers, other attendees, and distributors. This gave us many chances to network, answer questions about our products, conduct sales and have open-ended discussions about laser marking and manufacturing as a whole.
Record-breaking Success at IMTS
TYKMA Electrox saw great successes during IMTS, as many attendees left our booth satisfied and learned new aspects about the laser marking industry. And IMTS’ overall successes can be summarized with the following numbers:
- Total Visitors: 115,612
- Total Square Feet for Exhibit Space: 1,370,256
- Total Exhibiting Companies: 2,407
IMTS had a record-breaking number of exhibiting companies present during the conference; up 372 from 2014’s count of 2,035 exhibitors. We were honored to be one of those exhibitors in 2014 and 2016, with the hope of attending IMTS for many years to come.
Additionally, it is our goal to not only attend each of IMTS’ biennial conferences, but to also continually display new laser marking equipment that is consistently state-of-the-art as our technology continues to advance.
Thank You For Your Help!
We’d like to express our sincere gratitude to those who were involved with our booth in any way at this year’s event. From the accommodating IMTS staff members to regular and potential clients who traveled to visit us; countless hours of hard work were put into making this our most successful IMTS conference yet, so thank you again!
To learn more about IMTS or our latest line of laser marking equipment displayed at the conference, feel free to reach out to our team today.
Leave a comment.