The Leader in Fiber Lasers
In need of a fiber laser for your company? At TYKMA, we carry a variety of superior machines that handle every type of application.
They range from ergonomic designs and user-friendly controls to simple setups and programming. Most importantly, every machine is equipped with high-powered MOPA fiber laser engines to ensure that you always get a top-of-the-line performance.
Get to Know Our Line of Fiber Lasers
- Minilase™ Manual – quickly marks text, barcodes, serial and date codes, graphics and more; micro rotary device included for 360° radial part marking
- Minilase™ Full-Featured Desktop System – ideal for single or multiple part marking on all metals, carbide, painted or anodized materials and plastics
- Minilase™ Keon – a four-sided collapsible power shroud provides a protected Class 1 marking configuration, and can be switched to a Class 4 workstation for large or irregular part configurations
- Zetalase™ – an expansive work envelope provides capability for marking a wide array of parts, large or small, light or heavy
- Vereo™ OEM Fiber – high peak power, fast processing times and maximum application flexibility
We also pride ourselves on being able to develop custom fiber laser solutions for clients with unique application needs. Doing so allows us to meet our goal of marking a variety of substrates, from all metals and most plastics to many other materials, surfaces and compositions.
Find the Right Fiber Laser for Your Company
With 24/7/365 support services, covering everything from setup and programming to troubleshooting and maintenance, we guarantee that a TYKMA machine will always perform to the highest standards.
To learn more about our fiber lasers, and what they can do for your company, be sure to contact TYKMA today.
About TYKMA Electrox
We are specialists in industrial laser marking and engraving systems. Our number one focus is the relationship with our customers as we aim to make things simple. From the initial contact through the installation of your laser system and beyond, we strive to provide a personalized consultative approach to solving your application.
Utilizing the latest in MOPA fiber laser technology, our machines offer high end design and are packed with cutting edge features backed with the best warranty in the industry. We can mark a variety of substrates, from all metals to most plastics, from anodized to carbide and more.
Contact us today to learn how TYKMA’s expertise and experience can help solve your application.