TYKMA Electrox is dedicated to producing the reliable and innovative laser systems our customers expect, and in this post, we’re proud to introduce one of our newest models, the Vereo Smart laser marking system.
The Vereo Smart offers a variety of features and can be used for countless applications. Let’s take a look at all the Vereo Smart can provide.
Key Features of the Vereo Smart
Our new laser marking system is ideal for automated lines, assembly cells, and more, and offers features that include:
- A maintenance-free MOPA fiber laser with 50W capability
- A complete, standalone computer interface which does not require the use of a PC for operation. Marking programs can be created and loaded onto the unit itself
- An industry-leading, 3-year comprehensive warranty
- An embedded web interface designed to allow the operator to set up, control, and oversee the system from nearly any device utilizing the same network as the laser
- A proprietary control system and control capabilities for connecting PLCs for data transfer
- Adjustable pulse durations which help to expand the unit’s capabilities and allow operators to use the equipment on a wide span of material surfaces
- A compact and rugged design, featuring a small scan head and a 19” rack mount controller
- An integrated focus finder to facilitate fast and simple setup
- An embedded controller allowing the Vereo Smart to operate in standalone mode, not requiring an inline or connection to a personal computer
- A machine-anodized aluminum head which shelters essential unit components from elements found within many factory environments, such as oil, dust, and debris
- An air-cooled and maintenance-free design helping the equipment to perform in high ambient temperature environments
Vereo Smart Controls
The control capabilities of the Vereo Smart laser marking system have been designed with optimal operator usability in mind, and gives operators:
- Control through a personal desktop computer, laptop, smart phone, or tablet on the same network as the unit
- A secure connection with user authentication
- The ability to upload and manage programs, review layouts, and alter data for marking applications
- Access to process statistics
- The capability to monitor the system health and laser status of the unit
- Access to log files for reviewing the full history of the unit’s marking
- The ability to alter settings and configurations
- A convenient touchscreen interface
The Vereo Smart is able to produce high-quality marks on a variety of material types, including:
For a look at some examples of TYKMA Electrox’s work on a variety of material types, visit our materials page. Additional examples, as well as application examples, can be found on our industries page.
Reach Out to Our Team
If you have any questions about our new Vereo Smart laser system and the kind of benefits it could provide for your operations, feel free to contact us today. We’re ready to help!
Laser marking and engraving has a wide variety of applications for businesses and hobbyists, with everything from the medical field to the everyday carry subculture and more getting real benefits from laser marked parts.
At TYKMA Electrox, we design and manufacture industrial laser marking machines for applications across an array of industries. When it comes to deep laser engraving, our systems serve as cost-effective solutions for your marking needs. From standard products to custom-made machines, our team strives to make sure that you are receiving the best product available. […]
Laser Marking in the Athletic Industry The market for the laser engraving industry has expanded significantly over the past few years. What used to be thought of as a process used only by industrial companies has broadened to reach businesses across many diverse fields. With countless applications and easy-to-use systems, laser marking has become a […]
At TYKMA Electrox, our laser systems are used to personalize a wide variety of everyday carry items. From knives to firearms, our lasers are built to intricately engrave your personalized designs or logos onto your gear. The systems we provide are even used for laser marking gun cases. If you’re interested in adding personalization to […]