Remove harmful dust and fumes from your laser marking system.
Fume extraction is not only important for operator health and safety, but also helps to keep your laser system clean and free of excess dust.
Customers marking plastics, creating deep engravings or marking anodized or plastic materials can benefit from the use of fume extraction.
Our standard laser systems are pre-ported for easy hookup to the fume extraction unit.
A four-stage replaceable filter system is included.
- Two Large Capacity Pre-Filters
- Large Capacity HEPA Filter
- High Efficiency Gas/Odor Filters
- Featuring “Dustless” Bonded CarbonTechnology.
- Variable Speed Blower Control
- Filter Monitoring with Display
- Calibrated Electronic VOC/Gas Sensor
|System Dimensions||15.25”W x 13.5”L x 27”H|
|System Weight||Approx. 80lbs|
|Power Input||120V 50-60Hz|
|Pre Filters||Polyester Pre Filter, MERV 11 Rated Filter Media|
|Secondary Filters||HEPA Filter, Gas/Odor Filter|
|Rubber House Length||5’|