Versatile, Flexible, Modular Laser Marking Machines
These flexible, full-size laser marking workstations can suit any application. WK Series systems have expandable, large work envelopes and can integrate a variety of laser markers including our Vereo™ Fiber Laser.
Specialized part fixtures, circumferential marking devices and fume extraction systems are easily adapted to WK Enclosures. The modular design of the WK workstation is ideal for build-to-order design, large parts or custom fixtures and processes.
Portable features include a lightweight design and locking castors for flexible integration within any manufacturing environment. All laser components and controls are self- contained in these durable, Class 1 enclosures.
- Full-Size Workstation Available in Custom Sizes and Configurations
- Front Sliding Part Loading Door and Service Access Doors
- T-slot Work Surface, Adjustable Swing Arm for Monitor, Keyboard, and Mouse
- Power or Programmable Z-Axis Focal Height Adjustment
- Available with Floor Mounts or Locking Mobile Castors
Workstation Standard Features
- One-plug 115VAC Operation
- Front Operator Interface Door with Autostart
- Service Doors
- Safety Interlocking / Safety Viewing Window T-Slot Work Surface / Illuminated Enclosure Monitor / Keyboard / Mouse Swing Arm Operator Control Pendant with Key Start Industrial Mounted Power Surge Protection Strip
- Fixed / Power / Automatic Focal Height Adjustment
Options / Accessories
- Rotation Axis for 360° Part Marking Automatic Part Loading Door Custom Fixtures
- Fume / Dust Extraction Unit
- Custom Software Solutions