Full-Size Configuration. Premium Features.
With its large work area and premium feature list, Zetalase™ can do it all.
An expansive work envelope provides capability for marking a wide array of parts, large or small, light or heavy. In addition to the front sliding operator door, the side access door provides operators 180° access to the expansive 18” x 24” part loading area.
Zetalase™ features an onboard processor and a 10” touch screen monitor. Our touch interface software allows operators to quickly and easily select and edit pre-configured marking programs on the fly.
Programming with our Minilase™ Pro SE software enables you to easily mark text, barcodes, serial and date codes, graphics and more.
Utilize our full-size rotary device for 360° radial part marking. Upgrade to an automatic part loading door or programmable focal height to increase operator ergonomics.
- Air-Cooled, Maintenance Free Design for Industrial Applications
- Advanced MOPA Fiber Laser Engine from 10 to 50W with Selectable Pulse Durations
- Front Sliding Part Loading Door with 180° Side Access
- Power Focal Height A djustment with Focus Finder Tool
- Heavy Duty Membrane Operator Pendant and T-Slot Work Surface
- Onboard Processor with 10” Touch ScreenInterface
- Rear Access Panel with Ethernet, USB, Keyboard, Mouse and Secondary Monitor Hookup.
- Auto Mode with Automatic Marking Start Upon Door Closure
- Ideal for Marking all Metals, Carbide, Painted/ Anodized Materials & Most Plastics
- Comprehensive 3-Year Warranty
|System Dimensions / Weight||40″W x 26″L x 35″H / 306lbs|
|Standard Marking Field||160S (100mm x 100mm) (3.93″ x 3.93″)|
|Standard Max Part Size (160S Lens)||24″W x 18″L x 9.625″H (mm) 609W x 457L x 244H|
|Available Marking Lens Upgrade and Marking Fields||254S (140mm x 140mm, 5.5″ x 5.5″), 254L (165mm x 165mm, 6.5″ x 6.5″)|
|Maximum Part Height with Lens Upgrade||(254S) 5.625″/142mm, (254L) 2.5″/63.5mm|
|Laser Type||Ytterbium Fiber|
|Wavelength||1062nm +/- 3nm|
|Wattage||10W / 20W / 30W / 50W|
|Frequency Range||1kHz – 500kHz (10/20/50W) | 1kHz-1,000kHz|
|Pulse Duration||(10/20/50W) Selectable, 260ns or 40ns, (30W) 29 Selectable from 220ns – 15ns|
|Operative Ambient Temperature Range||45° F to 110° F|
|Input Power||Power Sensing 110-240VAC 50/60Hz|
|Aiming Beam||(2) Class IIM Red Diode (635nm)|
|PC||Integrated Windows PC w/10” Touch Screen, Monitor|
|Warranty||36 Month Comprehensive, Unlimited Hours|
|Documentation||USB Drive / Quick Start Guide Video Tutorials / Software Manual Safety Manual / Laser Settings Manual (Manuals Provided in Digital Copy)|
|Optional Accessories||Full Size Rotary Device (360º Marking), Programmable Focal Height Adjustment, Fume Extraction, Footswitch for Start Mark, Automatic Part Loading Door, Mobile Base|