More Space, More Power. Maximum Flexibility.
An expansive work area and choice of lenses makes Zetalase™ XL our most flexible system yet.
The new Zetalase™ XL features the most expansive work area of our entire product range. Available in multiple configurations to mark tall and/or large components as well as large fixtures of parts. A front vertical pneumatically actuated door maximizes operator ergonomics. Programmable Z-Axis capability as a standard option allows for a quick and easy changeover between components. A choice of laser power and a variety of large focal lenses provide the ability to solve any application.
Zetalase™ XL features an onboard PC and a gas-assisted swing arm with a monitor, keyboard, and mouse allowing operators to easily design, edit and select laser etching programs.
Programming with our Minilase™ Pro SE software enables you to easily mark text, barcodes, serial and date codes, graphics and more.
Utilize our full-size rotary device for 360° radial part marking.
- Air-Cooled, Maintenance Free Design for Industrial Applications
- MOPA Fiber Laser Engine from 20 to 50W with Selectable Waveforms
- Front Vertical Pneumatically Actuated Part Loading Door
- Programmable Focal Height Adjustment
- 24” x 30” T-Slot Work Surface and Heavy Duty Membrane Control Pendant
- Integrated PC with Monitor/Keyboard/Mouse on Ergonomic Gas Assisted Swing Arm
- Side Access Panel with Ethernet, USB, and Service Connection Access
- Auto Mode with Automatic Marking StartUpon Door Closure
- Available with a Variety of Focal Lenses from 160mm to 420mm
- Ideal for Marking all Metals, Carbide, Painted/ Anodized Materials & Most Plastics
- Comprehensive 3-Year Warranty
|System Dimensions / Weight||32?W x 52?L x 74?H / Approx. 500lbs|
|Standard Marking Field||160S (100mm x 100mm) (3.93″ x 3.93″)|
|Standard Max Part Size (160S Lens)||30?W x 24?L x 20?H or (mm) 762W x 609L x 508, 15?W x 42?L (Using Center Wall Opening) (mm) 381W x 1,066L|
|Available Marking Lens Upgrade and Marking Fields||254S (140mm x 140mm, 5.5? x 5.5?), 254L (165mm x 165mm, 6.5? x 6.5?), 330L (200mm x 200mm, 7.87? x 7.87?), 420L (260mm x 260mm, 10.2? x 10.2?)|
|Maximum Part Height with Lens Upgrade||(254S) 15.65?/396mm (254L) 12.5?/317mm (330L) 11.75?/298mm (420L) 6?/152mm|
|Laser Type||Ytterbium Fiber|
|Wavelength||1062nm +/- 3nm|
|Wattage||20W / 30W / 50W|
|Frequency Range||1kHz – 500kHz (20/50W) | 1kHz-1,000kHz (30W)|
|Pulse Duration||(20/50W) Selectable, 260ns or 40ns, (30W) 29 Selectable from 220ns – 15ns|
|Operative Ambient Temperature Range||45° F to 110° F|
|Input Power||Power Sensing 110-240VAC 50/60Hz|
|Aiming Beam||(2) Class IIM Red Diode (635nm)|
|PC||Integrated Windows PC w/Monitor, Keyboard, Mouse|
|Warranty||36 Month Comprehensive, Unlimited Hours|
|Documentation||USB Drive / Quick Start Guide Video Tutorials / Software Manual Safety Manual / Laser Settings Manual (Manuals Provided in Digital Copy)|
|Optional Accessories||Full Size Rotary Device (360º Marking), Fume Extraction, Footswitch for Start Mark|