Running a company is tough work and requires several different moving parts in order for success. Different strategies allow for companies to go down certain paths that have the potential to earn profit.
Cutting costs and utilizing the skill sets of your employees is a core function in any business. Tough questions also arise resulting in instances where looking at the benefits of certain strategies is useful.
Whether or not to outsource different parts of your production is one of these questions that’s essential to consider. By choosing not to outsource, you ultimately gain a variety of benefits that can be greatly useful for your company.
At TYKMA Electrox, we believe that choosing an in-house laser marking machine for your production line has many benefits.
Choosing to outsource has different steps that need to be taken into account:
- Choosing a company that is an expert in a given field
- Crafting instructions that meet your specific needs
- Sending your products to an offsite location
- Waiting for your products
These steps can take days, weeks, or even months. Most businesses cannot afford a production process that is time-consuming.
By choosing to purchase an in-house laser marking system, you save precious time that most companies waste by outsourcing.
Upon deciding to purchase a laser marking system from TYKMA Electrox, you’ll benefit from the customer service we offer that remains unmatched by competitors. We provide clients with a variety of services, including:
- Guaranteed 24/7, 365-day-a-year emergency service line with a 24-hour response agreement by factory-trained service technicians
- Training, startup, and installation services upon sale
- Preventative maintenance packages that provide upkeep for lasers
- Online remote programming and troubleshooting
- Loaner and rental lasers in the unlikely event your laser experiences issues
By choosing to own a laser marking machine you essentially only have to worry about paying a one-time cost. Having a production line fully equipped allows for your company to avoid excessive costs and hidden fees when outsourcing.
With outsourcing, you’re forced to pay whatever outside companies and their industry requires. Foreign companies also have the ability to charge you for overhead costs.
Growing as a Team
Choosing not to outsource means you’ll need employees who are qualified to run a specific piece of equipment. You can expand and enhance the talent of your staff, creating a more engaged and skilled workforce.
This process can also create a productive work environment where the communication between employees is direct and clear.
Outsourcing often leads to mistakes and miscommunication between two companies that can result in dissatisfaction for both a business and its customers, but having an in-house laser system makes for a smoother work environment and helps ensure reliability.
At TYKMA Electrox, we pride ourselves on the consistency of our top-of-the-line laser marking systems and our clients feel the same way!
By using the most advanced fiber laser marking systems in the world, customers receive a variety of advantages, such as:
- MOPA fiber laser technology available from 10- to 70-watts of power
- Compact machine footprints with simple modular designs
- Up to 100,000 hours of life span with a three-year warranty
- Units with a maintenance-free design
Integrating Your Production Line with TYKMA Electrox
Many companies have benefited from the industry expertise TYKMA has to offer. Our lasers are ideal for a number of business sectors including, but not limited to:
Browse our line of laser markers perfect for integration in any production process. To find out more about all that our systems can do for your operations, please contact us and start seeing the benefits of in-house laser marking, today!
Leave a comment.