Laser Engraving Tumblers, Cups and Water Bottles at TYKMA Electrox
At TYKMA Electrox, we offer a variety of industrial laser marking systems that can be tailored to just about any application you may need. Our solutions are durable, budget-friendly, and extremely versatile, making us compatible with a wide variety of industries.
Our advanced technology at TYKMA Electrox is ideal for laser engraving cups, because our systems are equipped to perfectly accommodate any type of material, application, composition and surface. With our abilities to laser engrave tumblers and water bottles, we provide clear, distinct, and precise marks to turn your idea into reality.
How Does TYKMA Electrox Laser Engrave Water Bottles?
When it comes to our solutions at TYKMA Electrox, laser engraving water bottles and tumblers is a precise process. Essentially, this accuracy is accomplished through paint ablation using our CO2 laser products, which supply a high speed and a clean look.
What Is Paint Ablation?
Ablation is a vital process for working with painted materials, including tumblers or cups. Ablating removes the surface-coated layer of material and creates a smooth mark with minimum surface penetration.
Some benefits of paint ablation include:
- Lasers target only the surface material to be removed
- There is little to no damage to the product itself
- There is little waste to clean up because removed material is vaporized
- Ability to use nontoxic solvents and chemical products
- Quality and precise results well-suited for bar codes, serial numbers, data codes, logos, designs, data codes, and more
- CO2 laser wavelengths absorbed more efficiently
- Lower operating costs due to minimal wear down of equipment
When it comes to our products for laser marking water bottles, our Razor CO2 is essential in producing precise, high-resolution marks at a low operating cost. Other key features of this product include:
- Virtually maintenance-free
- In-built 4-axis control, capable of being integrated into a standalone TYKMA Electrox workstation or automated production system
- Wide range of marking types
- User-friendly interface
- Fast file transfer to the laser
We also have to option to supply 100W CO2 scan-head-driven laser systems that are ideal for high-speed laser ablation of painted and coated cups, mugs, tumblers, and a variety of other promotional products. The CO2 wavelength vaporizes the plastic layer without any damage to the underlying metal. The end result is a striking, crisp mark that’s endlessly repeatable.
What Makes TYKMA Electrox Ideal for Laser Engraving Tumblers?
For more than 55 years, TYKMA Electrox has been providing cutting-edge, affordable, and innovative systems for laser engraving cups and more. Whether your water bottle is plastic, or your tumbler is stainless steel, our reliable systems are incredibly versatile, capable of working with a wide variety of materials and industries.
When you utilize our laser engraving systems, you’ll receive:
- Exceptional service, 24/7, 365 days a year
- Personalized on-site and in-house training
- Technical phone support
- Fully warrantied, customized solutions designed to exacting international standards
- System integration into existing processes
- Specialized workstation design and fabrication
- Straightforward set-up, programming, and engraving
Contact Us Today for Laser Engraving Cups
Our team of skilled software designers, engineers, and technical service professionals is dedicated to making our process simple so we can deliver reliable, customized products. At TYKMA Electrox, we prioritize our customers to guarantee satisfaction and ensure every laser engraving challenge has a solution.
Contact us today for a free product consultation and to learn more about laser engraving tumblers, water bottles, and cups with our unique systems. We look forward to working with you!