The Industry’s Best Laser Etching Machines
With a diverse line of systems, TYKMA Electrox is sure to have the laser etching machine that perfectly fits your company’s application needs. We’ve worked with numerous industries putting our laser etching systems to work for countless applications and we’re ready to get to work for you.
Every company has unique specifications for the laser etching machines they use. Some need a simple machine that requires an easy set-up. Others need a machine that has the most advanced features in the industry.
No matter what you’re looking for, TYKMA Electrox will be able to offer the laser etching machines your business needs to stay competitive and productive.
Get to Know Our Line of Industry-Leading Laser Etching Equipment
With our wide range of laser etching machines, we know we’ll have the perfect solution for any function, material, surface or composition.
Our available laser etching machines include:
- Minilase™ Manual – This laser etching machine is maintenance-free, arrives fully assembled in one box and is incredibly flexible, making it suitable for a diverse range of practical applications. And with only minimal set-up required through a desktop or laptop computer, this unit is a great choice for your company’s laser etching equipment.
- Minilase™ Full-Featured Desktop System – This system is ideal for single or multiple part-making on all metals, carbide, painted or anodized materials and plastics. Best yet, the micro rotary device of this system makes 360° radial part marking incredibly simple.
- Zetalase™ – This machine is maintenance-free, robust and highly flexible, making it suitable for many diverse applications. The onboard processor, 10” touchscreen monitor and the ability to work with a variety of parts – large and small, light and heavy – makes this an excellent addition to your factory floor.
- Vereo™ Integration Fiber – The MOPA-based fiber engine design of this laser etching system allows for high peak power, fast processing times and maximum application flexibility. Additionally, the built-in focus finder allows the system to quickly focus the laser during etching.
Each of our laser etching systems is equipped with its own unique qualities. Best of all, TYKMA Electrox has the ability to create custom solutions for clients, so you’ll always be able to get a quality product that perfectly matches your requirements.
Do you have especially large parts that you need etched? Does your application require a specialized configuration? We can accommodate any of your needs with our laser etching equipment.
In addition to all of our premier laser etching systems, we are proud to offer our customers accessories to enhance their equipment and increase functionality.
These accessories include:
- Mini Rotary – This piece allows users to mark logos or text radially around their part’s diameter.
- Full-Size Rotary – This piece offers the same radial marking functionality as the mini rotary, but its size allows for diameters up to 80mm.
- Vereo Integration Fiber Laser Rack Shelf – This optional piece accompanies our Vereo™ Fiber Laser Etcher and allows for mounting in fixed locations.
- Programmable Z-Axis – This laser etching accessory gives users the ability to utilize computer controlled focal height and seamlessly change focus when switching between laser programs.
- Focal Lenses – By varying focal lenses, users can create smaller or larger marking windows and can also increase and decrease the spot size of their laser beam.
- Fumex Fume Extraction System – To remove any harmful dust or fumes produced during your laser etching, and to keep your equipment optimally clean, use one of these premier systems.
- Laser Safety Glasses – To increase safety, along with utilizing the fume extraction system, incorporate these laser safety glasses into your operations to prevent harm through scattered laser radiation in Class 4 environments.
Find Your Company’s New Laser Etching Machine Today
At TYKMA Electrox, we are committed to providing easily accessible and valuable technical support and training to our customers. Our specialists are available around the clock, providing support for everything from set-up to training and maintenance, and our goal is to ensure that your laser etching equipment will be running for years to come.
To learn more about our laser etching machines and what they can do for your company, be sure to contact us.
One of our representatives would be glad to help with whatever you need!
About TYKMA Electrox
We are specialists in industrial laser marking and engraving systems. Our number one focus is the relationship with our customers as we aim to make things simple. From the initial contact through the installation of your laser system and beyond, we strive to provide a personalized consultative approach to solving your application.
Utilizing the latest in MOPA fiber laser technology, our machines offer high end design and are packed with cutting edge features backed with the best warranty in the industry. We can mark a variety of substrates, from all metals to most plastics, from anodized to carbide and more.
Contact us today to learn how TYKMA’s expertise and experience can help solve your application.