Let’s say you’re a company with a need for product identification equipment. No matter what kind of application, surface, material or composition you’re working with, TYKMA Electrox will have exactly what you are looking for.
But before that, there are a few things to keep in mind when looking for the right laser marking equipment:
- What kind of material are you working with? The MOPA fiber laser technology that we employ allows us to mark on all kinds of difficult or complicated materials.
- How energy conscious is your company? At TYKMA Electrox, our systems are designed using low power components, maximizing energy efficiency (and savings).
- Looking to save time and money when it comes to maintenance? Our systems are air-cooled, solid-state workstations, which means you can say goodbye to the days of changing lamps, complex alignments and water cooling.
What Sets TYKMA Electrox Apart from the Rest?
Our laser marking equipment offers numerous advantages to users, including:
- High-powered MOPA fiber laser engine technology available from 10 to 70 watts of power
- Production-ready, maintenance-free equipment that ships fully assembled and ready for use
- Compact machine footprints with simple modular designs
- Simple, minimal setup, along with easy programming and marking
- Ergonomic designs with user-friendly controls
- Advanced capabilities to solve even the most difficult marking applications
- The longest reliability in the industry, with a life span up to 100,000 hours and a three-year warranty
What Do You Get in Each TYKMA Electrox Laser System?
We pride ourselves on providing maximum application flexibility and ease of use. That includes a variety of adjustable features in each system, along with the ability to utilize our Minilase™Pro SE laser marking software.
The Minilase™Pro SE software is incredibly easy to install; a USB connection to a laptop or desktop PC is all that is required to start programming. After just a few short minutes of setup, you’ll have access to these great features:
- Simple creation of basic marking files
- The ability to quickly create marking files with text, barcodes, 2d codes and a variety of graphic formats such as DXF, AI, PLT, Bitmap and JPEG
- CAD type tools
- Automated date coding and serialization capabilities
- A user-friendly interface
- Advanced capability for customization and external controls
- Controlling up to two external axes, such as XY tables, focal height adjustment and rotary
- Discreet I/O Ethernet or serial communications for external handshaking with a variety of databases, PLC’s, etc.
Learn More About Our Laser Marking Equipment
The need for laser marking equipment that can produce reliable product identification is prevalent across numerous industries.
But no matter what kind of application, surface, material or composition it might be, TYKMA Electrox will have exactly what you need.
To learn more about our laser marking capabilities, be sure to contact TYKMA Electrox today.