At TYKMA Electrox, our efficient laser marking systems are used by companies all over the world in diverse industries. One key application of our systems is for use in laser engraving jewelry, as our systems provide precision, speed, and expert quality to jewelers and engravers, along with their customers.
Read on to learn all about our laser engraving machines for jewelry and to discover the varied opportunities when laser marking jewelry!
The Benefits of Using a Jewelry Engraving Machine
Not only do our laser marking systems have diverse applications in the manufacturing, industrial, and crafting sectors, but they are able to make clean, reliable marks on a variety of materials, including:
- Stainless steel
- Nickel-plated materials
- Galvanized materials
- ABS plastic
- Glass-filled plastic
- Painted materials
- Anodized aluminum
- Black oxide
- Various synthetic materials
As you can see, the material possibilities are wide ranging, with many of those listed above commonly used in various pieces of jewelry. So if you’re an engraver, or work in a business that produces jewelry, you can see why laser engraving systems could be valuable to your business and for your customers.
Some of the key advantages to using a laser engraving machine for jewelry include:
- Precision – Laser markers are able to provide exacting, micron-level accuracy that is totally repeatable, ensuring that any product that is engraved has an end result that is exactly what it is supposed to be.
- Speed – Our systems offer an increase in speed over many other methodologies, particularly hand engraving.
- Quality – The final marks and engravings that are made through TYKMA Electrox’s systems are clean, crisp, and designed to last.
- Lowered Costs – Since laser marking necessitates no consumables, and does not need to have parts like styluses regularly replaced, they are a worthwhile long-term investment.
- 3D Engraving – Another great benefit is being able to 3D engrave on curved, round, conical, cylindrical, triangular, and many other surface types, ensuring a beautiful end result.
You can learn more about the laser marking process and how it stands out from other marking and engraving methods on our technologies blog post.
Because of all these benefits, you’ll be able to easily engrave rings, necklaces, bracelets, watches, earrings, or any other piece a customer may want. This will allow you to offer options for:
- Names and initials
- Personal or inspirational quotes
- Important dates
- Family mottos
And along with everything that is possible by way of alphanumeric characters, jewelry laser engraving machines from TYKMA Electrox can also facilitate designs with ease since everything can be preprogrammed into the system. This will allow you to offer:
- Company or personal logos
- Crests and coats of arms
- Graphics and special designs
- Pictures of loved ones
Really, the sky’s the limit when it comes to laser marking jewelry!
Our Laser Engraving Machines for Jewelry
TYKMA Electrox offers a wide array of laser marking systems with diverse functionalities. These units can be incorporated into factory operations or housed in small shops with ease, depending on the model.
Some of the units we recommend for jewelry laser engraving include those in our Minilase™ line:
These laser engraving systems are desktop units that are particularly useful for smaller shops and workstations. Check out their core functionalities on their product pages!
Looking to Laser Engrave Jewelry? Reach Out to Us!
If you think a TYKMA Electrox system is perfect for your operations and your customers, be sure to contact us today. We’ll help you assess your needs and determine the best jewelry laser marking system for your company!