Laser Marking Medical Devices Has Never Been Easier
In an industry as diverse as the world of medical devices, you need laser marking systems and workstations that can handle any type of material, surface and composition.
And with a variety of standard and custom systems that truly meet any application need, TYKMA is the solution for your company.
Why Choose TYKMA?
- All systems – designed to exacting quality standards – contain high-powered MOPA fiber laser engines
- Ergonomic designs and user-friendly controls provide the very best operator experience
- Workstations ship fully assembled and are ready to mark with minimal setup
- All of our systems are backed by 24/7/365 customer service, training and technical support for the life of the product, which includes everything from machine setup and training to troubleshooting and maintenance
- Just a few of the types of medical devices we mark include:
- Surgical instruments / tools
- Orthopedic / trauma
- Dental implants / hand tools
- Electronic / laboratory
- IV access / syringes
- Medical re-manufacturing and more
When it comes to medical devices, precision is absolutely key as well. As some instruments and tools continue to become smaller and more efficient, a laser system must be able to meet very high quality standards, along with strict identification and traceability guidelines.
TYKMA marking and engraving systems can withstand all environments and forms of usage, never compromising the quality of the medical devices themselves or the work they will do.
Find Your Answer to Laser Marking Medical Devices
Our team of highly skilled and experienced engineers, software designers and technical service professionals look forward to helping you get the exact solution you need for laser marking medical devices. No matter how complex your marking challenge is, we will be there to solve it.
To learn more about what we can do for your company, be sure to contact TYKMA today.
About TYKMA Electrox
We are specialists in industrial laser marking and engraving systems. Our number one focus is the relationship with our customers as we aim to make things simple. From the initial contact through the installation of your laser system and beyond, we strive to provide a personalized consultative approach to solving your application.
Utilizing the latest in MOPA fiber laser technology, our machines offer high end design and are packed with cutting edge features backed with the best warranty in the industry. We can mark a variety of substrates, from all metals to most plastics, from anodized to carbide and more.
Contact us today to learn how TYKMA’s expertise and experience can help solve your application.