Precision and Reliability in Laser Marking Firearms
TYKMA Electrox has become a leader in the specialty of marking firearms by working with a variety of prominent companies in the firearms industry. We’ve designed and engineered a broad range of standard and custom industrial laser systems and workstations for gun manufacturers worldwide and we’re ready to put our talents to work for you.
Whether you need a system for laser marking or laser engraving firearms, TYKMA Electrox should be your provider of choice. When it comes to the types of markings our systems can perform on firearms, our range includes:
- Deep engraving of serial numbers
- Decorate barrel marking
- Upper receiver marking
- Deep etching of graphics on lower receivers
- Alignment marking of gun scopes and sights
- Tracking of clips
- Hard coat anodized marking
As per government standard regulations, all firearm serial numbers must match an engraved depth of three to six thousandths. Our systems for laser engraving guns are able to meet these exacting standards, ensuring that our customers can comply with all necessary guidelines.
And in the world of military and defense, TYKMA Electrox systems are also adept at marking such essential equipment as:
- Missile housings
- Explosives and ordnance
- Assorted tactical gear
With versatility like this, it’s easy to see why we’ve become a trusted partner of the defense industry, and why firearm manufacturers looking for reliable laser marking solutions choose TYKMA Electrox again and again.
Why Choose TYKMA for Laser Etching Firearms?
All of our systems are designed and manufactured at TYKMA Electrox’s own full-service facility in Chillicothe, Ohio, with production supported by a team of industry management, engineers, software designers and skilled technical service professionals.
The specific features of our workstations and systems, which are utilized for gun laser engraving, include:
- High-powered MOPA fiber laser engines in every system
- Ergonomic designs and user-friendly controls that result in the very best operator experience
- 10x increased efficiency over systems which operate using YAG lasers
- Exacting quality standards applied to the design and construction of every system
- Impressive material versatility and flexibility
- Simple set-up supplemented by online tutorials and downloads
- No lamps, water cooling or alignments and zero calibrations required
- An array of available accessories to further streamline operations
- Longevity and reliability, with up to a 100,000-hour lifespan and a three-year warranty
- Compact machine footprints with simple modular designs
- Customizable options to ensure your laser marking system meets your exact needs and application requirements.
Additionally, our workstations ship fully assembled and are ready to laser engrave firearms or any other product with minimal setup, And, as always, these systems are backed by our exceptional 24/7/365 service, training and technical support.
Learn More About Our Laser Marking Solutions
As a worldwide leader in all laser marking solutions, we look forward to helping your company meet its marking needs for laser engraving firearms. Our team will be with you every step of the way from sample testing to production to delivery, all to ensure you receive the finest laser system available.
To learn more about the best in laser etching firearms, be sure to contact TYKMA Electrox today.
About TYKMA Electrox
We are specialists in industrial laser marking and engraving systems. Our number one focus is the relationship with our customers as we aim to make things simple. From the initial contact through the installation of your laser system and beyond, we strive to provide a personalized consultative approach to solving your application.
Utilizing the latest in MOPA fiber laser technology, our machines offer high end design and are packed with cutting edge features backed with the best warranty in the industry. We can mark a variety of substrates, from all metals to most plastics, from anodized to carbide and more.
Contact us today to learn how TYKMA’s expertise and experience can help solve your application.