High-Throughput Laser Marking Machines
We manufacture a complete line of high-throughput laser marking machines that are ideal for high-volume processing, including systems with automatic doors, two-position index tables, XY tables, automated part handling, and more.
Laser marking, etching, and engraving systems are engineered with precision and attention to fine detail. Our high-throughput laser marking systems are designed and assembled with meticulous craftsmanship in the USA and serve thousands of customers worldwide.
The Zetalase Duo Dial Index allows operators to load and unload parts, while other parts are marking, providing high throughput and minimal downtime between cycles.
Zetalase Duo Dial Index
Designed for high-volume production, a two-position index table provides maximum laser marking throughput.
High-Throughput Laser Marking Systems
Why Choose TYKMA Electrox and Our High-Throughput Laser Marking Machines
At TYKMA Electrox, we are dedicated to supplying the best options when it comes to meeting your goals. Our versatile systems allow us to deliver the most advanced, low-maintenance, extended-life laser technology available.
We take it a step further, though, by offering exceptional customer service, utilizing a consultative approach in our relationship with customers. Rather than keep you out of the loop, we take you with us throughout each step of the process.
In addition to our superb customer service, by working with us, you’ll gain advantages such as:
- 24/7/365 customer service
- Air-cooled, solid-state, maintenance-free designs
- Industry-leading warranties
- Advanced marking capabilities, designed to exacting quality standards
- Production-ready laser marking workstations delivered fully assembled, requiring minimal setup
- 65+ years of combined experience
Any Industry Can Benefit from Our High-Throughput Laser Marking Systems
We are proud to have served diverse industries with our high-throughput laser marking machines, helping them ensure they find what they need for their applications. Regardless of if you’re a small business or a major corporation, we pride ourselves on our ability to solve complex problems and find innovative solutions.
Some of the industries that we’ve had the luxury to work with include:
Utilize Our Laser Accessories to Enhance Your High-Throughput Laser Marking Machines
We offer a variety of accessories and options to help while operating your high-throughput laser marking systems. For the EMS400 XYZ and ZetalaseDuo Dial Index accessories, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
- Fume and dust extraction – This system helps remove harmful dust or fumes that may be created by the laser marking process. It’s not only important for the operator in terms of health and safety, but also keeps your laser system clean.
- SR380 rotary device – You can use this for circumferential marking around the outside diameter of components. This device features a manual three-jaw-holding chuck but can be upgraded to a pneumatic or manual 5C collet closer.
- D65 rotary device – This device can also be used for circumferential marking around the outside diameter of components. It features a manual three-jaw-holding chuck along with adjustable pins for holding the OD or ID of components.
- ZD30 rotary device – This accessory is recommended for the EMS400 XYZ and is a compact, rugged rotary axis incorporating a stepper motor. It has a playless timing belt and is capable of a 100% duty cycle operation.
Contact Us for High-Throughput Laser Marking Systems
If you’re just wanting to learn more about our solutions, we are more than happy to talk with you. As industry experts, we take the time to understand your requirements and ensure you are choosing a system that’s suited for you.
Ready to discuss our high-throughput laser marking machines? Be sure to request more information today!
The Absolute Best Customer Service Around
I’ve learned how awesome laser marking is! The new station for laser marking is creating a lot of buzz around our shop floor and in our offices and we are very happy with the performance of the EMS400. Everyone can’t believe how fast it is.
I have been nothing but pleased with the entire process and relationship I have had with TYKMA Electrox. I bought a Minilase a couple of years ago and everything went off without a hitch.
The TYKMA Electrox Minilase 20W fiber laser has been a great asset for us. We were able to quickly migrate our production from older laser technology to the Minilase. It produces a higher-quality mark in less time.
We Partner with You
To develop solutions, solve problems, and created efficiencies.