Vereo™ 3D Integration Fiber Laser Marking System
Vereo™ 3D is a versatile three-axis integration laser marking system designed to deliver 3D laser contour marking and 3D laser engraving while maintaining a small spot size with the use of an F-Theta scan lens. With a max of 1.57” (40mm) of 3D Z-axis dynamic focus, the need for mechanical focal height adjustment when marking variable height components is reduced. In addition, loss of focus and marking distortion are eliminated when marking uneven surfaces. Vereo™ 3D is ideal for manufacturers and integrators requiring a laser marking system for automated lines, assembly cells, benchtops and more. A maintenance-free MOPA fiber laser source up to 50 watts can solve a variety of marking applications. Programming and connectivity are controlled through a simple USB interface to a laptop or desktop PC. Additional features such as external axis control and dedicated I/O make Vereo™ 3D powerful tool for any automated laser marking process.
- Class 4 Integration Three-axis MOPA Fiber Laser System
- 3D Marking Field Marking Field of 6.5” x 6.5″ / 165mm x 165mm with 1.57” / 40mm of 3D Z-axis Dynamic Focus
- Laser Options Include a 20W to 50W MOPA Fiber Laser
- Available with a Standard or Compact Scan Head
- 19”-Rack-Mount-Compatible Controller (with Rack Mount Accessory)
- Touchscreen Interface with Password Protected Start, Status Display, and Diagnostics
- Discreet I/O for Automated Control
- USB Connection for Laser Control PC
- Air-Cooled and Low Maintenance
- Minilase™ Pro 3 64 Bit Software with 3D Programming Module
- Create Basic and Common 3D Shapes Instantly
- Import STL Files of Your Components
- Wrap Text, Vector Graphics and More to 3D Shapes and Components
- Splice 3D Graphics into Layers with Contoured Features and Extrude Text and Shapes for Deep Engraving
- Icon Interface Software Available for Laser Program Selection and Variable Data Changes with PLCs
- Optional Rotary Devices, Rack Mount Shelf, and More
|Laser Type||MOPA Fiber|
|Wavelength||1062 nm +/-3 nm|
|Frequency Range||1-500 kHz|
|Pule Duration||40 & 260 ns|
|Operative Ambient Air Temp||7°-41° C / 45°-105°F|
|Cooling Type||Forced Air|
|Red Alignment Laser (RAL)||Class II Red Diode (635nm)|
|Red Focusing Laser (RAL)||Class II Red Diode (635nm)|
|Power Requirement||Power Sensing 110-240 VAC 50/60 Hz|
|Standard F-Theta Focal Lens|
|Lens Size / Marking Field||254L M85
165mm x 165mm
6.5″ x 6.5″
|3D Focal Height Adjustment||40mm / 1.57″|
|Working Distance (approx.)||297mm / 11.7″|
|Optional F-Theta Focal Lens Upgrades|
|Lens Size / Marking Field||330L M85
200mm x 200mm
7.87″ x 7.87″
|3D Focal Height Adjustment||Available Upon Request|
|Working Distance (approx.)||389mm / 15.3″|
|Head Dimensions (LxWxH)||429mm x 97mm x 127mm
16.9″ x 3.8″ x 4.9″
|Rack Dimensions (LxWxH)||
483mm x 432mm x 146mm
|Head Weight (approx.)||9kg / 20lbs|
|Rack Weight (approx.)||22.7kg / 50lbs|
|Available Software Packages||Minilase Pro 3 64-Bit|
|PC||Windows 10 PC Required for Operation|
|Manual Control Interface||Touch Screen|
|External Connectors||USB / Diagnostic / Digital IO / Hardware Interlock / Stepper Motor Output (4)|
|PLC Data Communication||AB and Siemens ready using Icon Interface software package|
|Included Accessories||Power & USB Cable / USB Drive with Software|
(Digital on USB)
|System Manual / Software Manual/ Laser Parameters Guide / Software Video Tutorials|
- Fast adjustment of laser focus between various surface heights
- Marking of convex and concave surfaces
- Marking around the outside diameter of components without distortion or focal loss
- Contour marking of uneven surfaces or complex shapes
- Decorative marking of complex shapes
- Deep engraving of firearms, jewelry, knives, and a variety of other components
- Reverse deep engraving of molds for plastic injection molding
MOPA Fiber Laser
Our MOPA fiber laser technology marks all metals, most plastics, carbide, anodized aluminum, painted or coated materials and more. MOPA fiber lasers enhance the marking capabilities over basic q-switched fiber laser systems. Selectable pulse durations allow for the processing of a wider variety of materials and substrates.
Minilase™ Pro Design Software
With our user-friendly software, operators and engineers can quickly create marking files with text, barcodes, 2D codes, and a variety of graphic formats such as DXF, AI, PLT, BMP, and JPEG. CAD tools allow users to draw their own graphics and manipulate complex vector files. Automated date coding and serialization capabilities are also included. A preconfigured materials library takes the guess work out of setting up laser marking parameters. Control a rotary device for 360° marking. Our 3D module enables drawing and importing 3D shapes and objects for programming.
Icon Interface Software
Icon Interface, our off-the-shelf operator interface enables the following: advanced network data retrieval, TCP/IP communication protocol, SQL server connectivity, PLC interfacing, detailed photographic part fixture instructions and displays, operator restrictions and password protection, data entry via barcode scan, and more. Need additional capability? Let us create it for you!
TYKMA Electrox General Product BrochureDownload
Built for Integration
Integration into automated work cells or custom enclosures is simple with an engineered three-axis scan head assembly and rack mount controls enclosure.
3D Laser Marking
With 1.57”/ 40mm of 3D Z-axis dynamic focus, quickly adjust from various focal heights and mark contoured parts and shapes.
Discreet I/O allows for automated laser control. Dynamic laser program and data string selection are available with our Icon Interface software.
Relevant Accessories to this Laser System
The Absolute Best Customer Service Around
The TYKMA Electrox Minilase 20W fiber laser has been a great asset for us. We were able to quickly migrate our production from older laser technology to the Minilase. It produces a higher-quality mark in less time. We run the machine two shifts per day and it is a key resource in our production process. I wish all of our equipment acquisitions were so productive in such a short time.
The TYKMA Electrox Minilase Manual laser marking system has been a great asset for us. We purchased this equipment recently and were very satisfied with this investment as well as the level of sales and technical support we received from the beginning, during and post-acquisition process.
We purchased the Zetalase Fiber for part identification. TYKMA Electrox personnel demonstrated outstanding knowledge of our industry and their products. Recently, a part (under warranty) needed to be replaced. The technician from TYKMA Electrox drove from Ohio to North Carolina to replace the part. Rarely do we see this level of commitment from our vendors.
We Partner with You
We develop solutions, solve problems, and create efficiencies.