High resolution marking of metals, plastics and many other materials. Marking types possible range from non-destructive ablation to etching or engraving.
In-built 4 axis control, which can be integrated into one of the standalone TYKMA Electrox workstations or automated production system. Very low operating cost and virtually maintenance-free.
Easily and quickly programmable using TYKMA Electrox’s user-friendly Windows™ software.
- User-friendly graphical interface
- Full compatibility with all current versions of 32 bit Windows™
- Fast file transfer to the laser
- File import formats: PLT (HPGL), AI, DXF, PNL (Electrox), BMP, TIFF
- Bar codes
- Two dimensional codes including data matrix
- Automatic serialization
- File input programming (mail merge)
- Date coding
- Fill editor
- Motion control (4 axis)
- Multiple I/O interface
- TrueType font converter
|Max. Pulse Frequency||50kHz|
|Max. Marking Speed||5,000mms-1|
|Operating Temperature||16°C to 35°C non-condensing|
|Max. Laser Average Power||30W, 55W|
|Control Electronics||19 inch rack mounted (5U) Modual|
|Optical Unit Protection||IP52|
Marking Area Parameters
|Flat Field Focal Length (mm)||Max. Square Marking Field (mm)||(øD) Max. Marking Diameter (mm)||(Fd) Working Distance (mm)||Spot Size (mm)|