TYKMA Electrox offers service/application specialists that are available from the start. Our sales and service technicians have the ability to review your application requirements and provide you in-depth consultation on your laser marking needs. Our application specialists are available to help you adapt your marking requirements to a real production concept.
After the sale, TYKMA Electrox provides every customer with our 24/7, 365 day a year emergency service line, backed with our factory trained service technicians that are ready to respond to any service events that arise.
Our entire focus is on providing long-term customer support and training to ensure your marking system continues to perform for years to come. If you choose TYKMA Electrox as your partner in industrial marking and identification, we guarantee complete dedication to your service needs.
Our specialists are at your service around the clock. We can provide technical support over the telephone and through internet connectivity to your system through our Citrix Secured Software applications.
TYKMA Electrox’s factory trained technicians can help you with machine start-up and installation. We are available to come to your facility and thoroughly train your staff on all aspects of machine operation and service maintenance. We can offer training that is adapted to your individual operating requirements. Some of our course objectives include:
- Machine set-up
- Machine overview
- Laser safety training
- Machine operation
- Learning our software which includes reviewing our material library settings, importing graphics, and understanding our advanced capabilities
TYKMA Electrox will partner with you to ensure your laser marker will be running for years to come. We can offer your an array of service/training packages that will maintain process optimization throughout the lifetime of your laser. Packages we offer:
- Onsite preventative maintenance
- Repair services
- Refresher and/or new employee training
- Application review
- Part marking optimization review/consultation
TYKMA Electrox’s repair staff in house provides bench repair capabilities for all systems we offer. Often through the use of our marking system loaner program we can save our customers time and money for any out of warranty situations that may arise.
We are dedicated to service and support because we know how much your laser system means to you.
Service and Support Features
- 24/7 technical support 365 days a year
- Online remote programming and troubleshooting assistance via Citrix Secured Software
- Factory trained technicians and engineers to help with application assistance or machine operation
- Preventative maintenance packages for upkeep on your laser and investment
- 24-hour response agreements
- Loaner and rental lasers in the unlikely event your laser goes down
- Training, startup and installation services