At TYKMA Electrox, we believe that our customers deserve the best technology that is available. With this in mind, our lasers are reliable and environmentally friendly, and they are designed to maximize your savings while being energy efficient. Are you searching for a tabletop laser engraver? TYKMA Electrox has multiple options for you to choose from.
Our Tabletop Laser Engraver Options
Our tabletop engravers utilize MOPA fiber lasers and are simply connected to a laptop or desktop PC by a USB. All of the options below are great selections if you are looking to incorporate a tabletop laser marking machine into your process.
- LaserGear BOQX – This LaserGear marking system is able to give you complete control over your marking programs, and our tabletop laser engraver offers key features that enhance usability. It contains a front-sliding door, power focus adjustment, and a focus finder tool. This system is simple but has a lot of power and strength.
- Minilase – This machine includes smart features that are able to drive efficiency, all housed in a compact desktop configuration. Plus, our Minilase includes features such as a three-sided automatic vertical door and a focus finder system with easy adjustment.
- Minilase Manual – The Minilase Manual Laser Marking System gives users maximum application flexibility in a powerful way. This system allows users to simply manage the machine, and incorporates a manual part-loading door along with an advanced MOPA fiber laser engine with 20 watts of power.
- Minilase XL – This tabletop laser engraver offers a larger workspace for users with its open interior that allows for maximum flexibility. The Minilase XL features a three-sided pneumatic vertical door and power focal height adjustment.
- Zetalase – The Zetalase Fiber Laser Marking System offers high flexibility while being maintenance free. This system allows for a spacious area to provide for the marking of parts of varied sizes and weights. This marking system is ideal for many types of parts including metals, carbide, painted materials, and most plastics.
- LaserGear QUBE20W – This tabletop laser engraving machine allows for flexibility and is perfect to use in an open environment. Plus, this machine can be easily integrated into automated lines for unattended or turnkey applications. The QUBE20W is able to accomplish different applications while delivering strength and speed.
- LaserGear QUBE60W – This system is the perfect option for advanced marking. The QUBE60W allows for improvements in speed, flexibility and deep engraving, and it adds more power and has a larger rack compared to the QUBE20W. It also includes a selection of eight pulse durations.
At TYKMA Electrox, we stand by every system that we craft and produce, delivering only the utmost in quality to our clients. All systems are fully warrantied, designed with exacting standards, and provide appropriate training and support.
Benefits to Using Our Laser Marking Systems
Our laser marking systems are the perfect solution for your engraving needs and include cutting-edge features. All of our systems are shipped fully assembled and then are ready to start engraving after a minimal setup. Here are some advantages to using our tabletop laser marking machines:
- Set up is simple
- Designed to quality standards
- User-friendly controls
- Features high-powered MOPA fiber laser engines
- Air-cooled and maintenance-free designs
We stand by our products, and because of that we back our laser marking systems with either an 18-month or 3-year warranty, depending on the model. We offer specialists that are available for support from the start of working with us and are able to respond 24/7 to service your needs. We are dedicated to our customers and provide service and support at any time needed.
Are you ready to get started with a tabletop laser engraving machine but need more guidance? Check out the services that we offer to ensure that you have all the information and training needed to successfully use your new machine.
The Laser Industry Experts
At TYKMA Electrox, we have more than 55 years of experience developing industrial laser systems with a focus on laser marking, etching, and engraving systems. With our expertise, we are specialists within the laser marking and engraving system industries. Our application specialists and engineers are trained to deliver the highest-quality systems and performance.
To ensure that our customers are getting all of the assistance and training that they need, in addition to the 24/7 support line, we offer online remote programming and troubleshooting assistance.
TYKMA Electrox Wants to Be Your Tabletop Laser Engraver Provider
We’re your source for efficient, reliable tabletop laser engraving machines. We prioritize the relationship that we have with our customers and aim to simplify the processes for them.
Contact us today to learn how you can implement our machines into your process and improve your operations through laser marking.
Leave a comment.