At TYKMA Electrox, we specialize in laser systems that provide functionalities for laser engraving, laser marking, and laser etching. Laser engraving is a versatile application in a range of industries and is especially worthwhile when looking to laser engrave watches.
Laser engraving watch parts can be useful for both watch manufacturers and for after-market additions, such as when personalization is desired. Whether you’re manufacturing watches or personalizing watches, laser engraving is the most ideal way to achieve results.
Laser Engrave Watches with TYKMA Electrox
Laser engraving watches is one of the most reliable and consistent methods of marking watches. Laser engraving offers customizability and precision that rotary and hand engraving simply can’t match.
Whether engraving the back of a watch for personalization or engraving the parts of a watch as its manufactured for branding and traceability, laser engraving watch parts allows for consistent, long-lasting marks. When laser engraving watch parts, the manufacturer or engraver has the option of adjusting the size and scope of the engravement based on the project, giving true versatility.
Laser Engraving Watch Parts
When considering laser engraving watch parts, it’s important to be familiar with each part of a watch that can be engraved:
- Bezel – The bezel of the watch is the outer ring that encompasses the watch face. It holds the crystal in place and can feature functional or decorative laser markings.
- Case – The case of the watch can be made of several different materials depending on the quality of the watch. The case of fine watches will be made of gold, silver, platinum, or rhodium. Integral to the functionality of the watch, the case holds all of the contents of the watch in place.
- Dial – The dial is the part of the watch that displays time. This portion of the watch is one of the most widely laser engraved watch parts and allows for intricate stylistic details to be added.
- Hour markers – The hour markers are the numeric labels on the watch face and are a common laser engraved watch part, as a variety of fonts can be engraved to mark each hour.
The bezel, crown, crystal, hand, lugs, and pusher are all parts of a watch that are generally purely functional and would be less likely to be engraved. Depending on their material, and the goals of an engraver, however, some of these parts may be suitable for engraving branding or traceability information. Each of these parts either serve as protective or mechanical pieces within the watch.
The ability to laser mark watches is paramount to their function, as laser engraving allows manufacturers to accurately and permanently mark watches for use. In addition, laser engraving watch parts during the manufacturing process is what distinguishes each watch from another aesthetically and for traceability purposes.
Why Laser Mark Watches with TYKMA Electrox Systems?
At TYKMA Electrox, we have more than 50 years of experience in the laser marking industry. We prioritize our customers, and we have a team of skilled designers and engineers ready to assist you. When you choose TYKMA Electrox systems for laser engraving watch parts, you’ll enjoy the following benefits:
- Environmentally friendly and high-powered laser systems
- Personalized, on-site training
- Fully assembled, production-ready laser marking workstations
- Fully warrantied, customized laser marking systems
- 24/7/365 support
Contact Us About Laser Engraving Watch Parts
Ready to start using TYKMA Electrox systems to laser engrave watch parts? Contact our team today with questions or inquiries about which laser marking system is best for you.