At TYKMA Electrox, we offer reliable and high-quality workstations to mark on a variety of materials and applications, including laser engraving nickel. As an industry leader in laser marking systems, our high-end, user-friendly, and efficient machines supply cutting-edge technology to ensure precise laser marking, making them ideal for nickel laser marking.
Laser Marking Nickel Applications with Systems from TYKMA Electrox
Laser engraving nickel-plated materials requires a reliable machine to provide the most efficiency. Nickel is hard, malleable, corrosion resistant and highly polished. The most common use of nickel is as plating, which is used as a protective covering for corrosive elements.
Some applications for nickel-plated materials include:
- Automotive bolts, fasteners, and components
- Hydraulic systems
- Shafts in different engine parts
- Parking brakes and automatic gear boxes
- Consumer products
- Builder’s hardware
- Aerospace materials, coatings, and maintenance procedures
- Electronic components such as connectors, microprocessors, and integrated circuits
Another key aspect of our laser engraving nickel capabilities includes our ability to mark on cupronickel (copper-nickel) as well. Common applications for cupronickel include:
- Tubes for light-duty condensers and evaporators used in power stations
- Pipes for carrying seawater to fire mains and cooling water systems
- Underwater fencing
- Fasteners, crankshafts, hulls, and other marine hardware used in boats
- Medical equipment
- Automobile parts
- Cylinder cones in high-quality locks
Laser Marking Nickel Made Easy with TYKMA Electrox
Our machines at TYKMA Electrox are designed to ensure that you receive the most precise markings on your nickel applications. When it comes to marking nickel, there are various ways to mark on the material.
Some common applications include:
- 2D codes
- Industrial tags
- Product labeling
- Serial numbers
Choose Our Machines for Your Laser Engraving Nickel Applications
We know that you are looking for the highest-quality products, and that’s why we offer the most advanced fiber lasers in the world. When you choose TYKMA Electrox, you receive systems that are reliable, durable, and cost-effective.
Other advantages include:
- Production-ready workstations delivered fully assembled and requiring minimal set-up
- Air-cooled, solid-state, maintenance-free designs
- No lamps, water cooling, alignments, or calibrations required
- Industry-leading warranties
- Compact machine footprints
- Advanced capabilities to solve the most difficult marking applications
Not only can we provide you with the above advantages, but we also will supply you with 24/7/365 support. This includes set up, training, and troubleshooting. We are dedicated to ensuring that our systems are operating at the highest level.
Additional Laser Engraving Tips
If you’re interested in learning more about the various laser marking applications we provide, be sure to check out our blog. In addition to laser engraving nickel, we work with many other materials, applications, and industries.
Contact TYKMA Electrox to Learn More About Laser Marking Nickel
Are you interested in a nickel laser engraving machine? Our team is dedicated to providing you with the best products to meet your needs. Contact us today to learn more about how our machines can work for you. We look forward to speaking with you!
Leave a comment.