Additional Product Information
With its large work area and premium feature list, Zetalase™ can do it all.
An expansive work envelope provides capability for marking a wide array of parts, large or small, light or heavy. In addition to the front sliding operator door, the side access door provides operators 180° access to the expansive 18” x 24” part loading area.
Zetalase™ features an onboard processor and a 10” touch screen monitor. Our touch interface software allows operators to quickly and easily select and edit pre-configured marking programs
on the fly.
Programming with our Minilase™ Pro SE software enables you to easily mark text, barcodes, serial and date codes, graphics and more.
Utilize our full-size rotary device for 360° radial part marking. Upgrade to an automatic part loading door or programmable focal height to increase operator ergonomics.
- Air-Cooled, Maintenance Free Design for Industrial Applications
- Advanced MOPA Fiber Laser Engine from 10 to 50W with Selectable Pulse Durations
- Front Sliding Part Loading Door with 180° Side Access
- Power Focal Height Adjustment with Focus Finder Tool
- Heavy Duty Membrane Operator Pendant and T-Slot Work Surface
- Onboard Processor with 10” Touch Screen Interface
- Rear Access Panel with Ethernet, USB, Keyboard, Mouse and Secondary Monitor Hookup.
- Auto Mode with Automatic Marking Start Upon Door Closure
- Ideal for Marking all Metals, Carbide, Painted/Anodized Materials & Most Plastics
- Comprehensive 3-Year Warranty
|System Dimensions / Weight||
40”W x 26”L x 35”H / 306lbs
|Standard Marking Field||
163L (100mm x 100mm) (3.93” x 3.93”)
|Standard Max Part Size
24”W x 18”L x 8”H
|Available Marking Lens
Upgrade and Marking Fields
254L (6.5” x 6.5”, 165mm x 165mm)
|Maximum Part Height
with Lens Upgrade
|Laser Type||Ytterbium Fiber|
|Wavelength (nm)||1062 +/- 3nm|
|Wattage||20W / 50W / 70W|
1 – 500kHz
|Pulse Duration||Selectable, 260ns or 40ns|
|Operative Ambient Temperature Range||
7° – 40° C / 45° – 104° F
Power Sensing 110-240VAC 50/60Hz
(2) Class II Red Diode
Integrated Windows PC
|Warranty||36 Month Comprehensive
USB Drive / Quick Start Guide
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Full Size Rotary Device (360º Marking)
- Programmable Focal Height Adjustment
- Fume Extraction
- Footswitch for Start Mark
- Automatic Part Loading Door
- Mobile Base