An expansive work area and choice of lenses makes Zetalase™ XL our most flexible system yet.
The new Zetalase™ XL features the most expansive work area of our entire product range. Available in multiple configurations to mark tall and/or large components as well as large fixtures of parts. A front vertical pneumatically actuated door maximizes operator ergonomics. Programmable Z-Axis capability as a standard option allows for a quick and easy changeover between components. A choice of laser power and a variety of large focal lenses provide the ability to solve any application.
Zetalase™ XL features an onboard PC and a gas assisted swing arm with monitor, keyboard and mouse allowing operators to easily design, edit and select laser etching and marking programs.
Programming with our Minilase™ Pro SE software enables you to easily mark text, barcodes, serial and date codes, graphics and more.
Utilize our full size rotary device for 360° radial part marking.
- Air-Cooled, Maintenance Free Design for Industrial Applications
- MOPA Fiber Laser Engine from 20 to 70W with Selectable Waveforms
- Front Vertical Pneumatically Actuated Part Loading Door with Built in Safety
- Programmable Focal Height Adjustment
- 24” x 30” T-Slot Work Surface and Heavy Duty Membrane Control Pendant
- Integrated PC with Monitor/Keyboard/Mouse Mounted on an Ergonomic Gas Assisted Swing Arm
- Side Access Panel with Ethernet, USB, and Service Connection Access
- Auto Mode with Automatic Marking Start Upon Door Closure
- Available with a Variety of Focal Lenses from 160mm to 420mm
- Ideal for Marking all Metals, Carbide, Painted/ Anodized Materials & Most Plastics
- Comprehensive 3-Year Warranty
32”W x 52”L x 74”H / 500lbs
|Standard Marking Field||
163L (100mm x 100mm)
|Standard Max Part Size||
30”W x 24”L x 19.5”H or (mm) 762W x 609L x 495H
(mm)381W x 1,066L (Using Center Wall Opening)
|Available Marking Lens
Upgrade and Marking Fields
254L (6.5” x 6.5”, 165mm x 165mm)
|Maximum Part Height Lens Upgrade||
|Laser Type||Ytterbium Fiber|
|Wavelength (nm)||1062 +/- 3nm|
|Wattage||20W / 50W / 70W (UV/CO2 Avail.)|
1 – 500kHz
Selectable, 260ns or 40ns
|Operative Ambient Temperature Range||
7° – 40° C / 45° – 104° F
Power Sensing 110-240VAC 50/60Hz
(2) Class IIIa/3R Red Diod
|PC||Integrated Windows PC|
|PC Connection||N/A, PC Integrated|
60 – 80 psi
|Warranty||36 Month Comprehensive Unlimited Hours|
USB Drive / Quick Start Guide
*Specifications are subject to change without notice.